Ongoing and forthcoming selected macro data in a chronological order for the current year
- You can define custom date to list down the pending economic events. By default, the calendar year is split into 9 different time spans extending from “Last Month” to “Next Month.
The calendar time automatically captures your time zone so that you know when data comes out at your time.
- Easily graph the latest data and historical trend without leaving the page.
- Filter the releases by country, date, event and source and export the result to Excel.
- Create your own dynamic release calendar
- Alert option (once activated the user is notified when data is released)